View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 07:48 PM   #288
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp View Post
In MS Word documents, a margin above a paragraph is called "space before". Atlantis is a word processor, and it is normal that it sticks with the "word processing" terminology, not HTML or CSS terminology. This "space before" is supposed to be saved to EPUB as a "margin-top" CSS property.

If you have a document containing a paragraph with non-nil "space before" (or "margin-top"), and Atlantis does not save this "top margin" to EPUB correctly, please email or upload your document file. As I said, I cannot reproduce this problem.
sorry, it seemed to be my error. I thought I had set the entry in the style and it displayed a space between the paragraphs like I had set it but upon reinspection of the style entry the entry was set to "auto" and not to a specific value. I changed it to a specific value and it then worked properly. Sorry for my confusion. I was setting the space after by the way.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote