View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:11 AM   #5
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
For an older person I say the K3. It's has the keyboard which makes it easier for them to search. If i tried to get my MIL to use my K4 she would probably throw it but she loves the K3. I think her daughter plans to buy her one.
Have to consider that, and research both the K3 and K4 for pros and cons. Or I could just NOT mention there is a search. The price for the K3 is a bit higher, harder to justify to write that off as a loss. Decisions, decisions. At least now it is which one to get and not IF to get one.

Thank you, Blossom
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote