View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #4
kaneorotar
Enthusiast
kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.kaneorotar for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: K3, KW3, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I suspect that Amazon's software will be looking at the number of pixels in the image and reducing it, obviously to save on 3G data charges.

I think you'll have to find another way to read what you want, perhaps by downloading to computer and side-loading onto your Kindle.
Thank you for your reply. I'm currently considering about pre-processing the images online like cutting it into 2 pieces and then load the 2 images. This should more or less preserve some of the details in the image even if shrunken separately. It's just an idea, and I currently have no insight into how this can be implemented.
kaneorotar is offline   Reply With Quote