View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 08:23 AM   #65
The CB
Enthusiast
The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
Is there any default settings on Prestigio's menus which could be overriding any inbuilt css. Has your tester seen any official epubs which have proper handling, and if so could we get some samples of it (pics and code if poss)?
It is funny that my styles gives center and it aligns it to left while yours it centers and when I say funny I really mean funny and unbelievable. I think that books on Feedbook page are working on Prestigio properly without any conversion and in that case preserve all styles. I will borrow one reader and will test few and will post results here.
The CB is offline   Reply With Quote