View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 02:42 AM   #10
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Many thanks, these are quite clear enough and most helpful. The PRS-350 obviously does auto-highlight links on a page but it looks to be tastefully done.

One thing I did notice on your reader pics: you don't seem to have those annoying ADE numbers fowling the right-hand margin. (On my screenshot you can make out at a small "2" at the top-right of the page. On the PRS-300 these crop up throughout ePubs every few paragraphs through a book and obscure any text close to the margin - hence my larger right-hand margin.)

I'm thinking that an upgrade to a 350 looks like a good move all round!
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote