View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:29 PM   #439
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainaarix View Post
I try to debrick my Kindle 4 NT. I followed instruction in guide for "noobs", everything was ok till I got to Mfg tool. I selected "kindle fastboot", pressed "start"and after few sec mfg tool showed "please connect device" so I don't get anywhere. I am novice in this... for a year I was using kindle for reading and not booting
You did not provide enough details to determine which of many possible problems may have happened. Perhaps MfgTool did not see a kindle attached in USB Downloader mode because you had successfully switched it to fastboot mode just like you told it to do...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote