Thread: SkinIt review
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 12:27 PM   #5
revfish
The Pastor of Disaster
revfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-650, Apple iPad 3 64GB Wifi
I got one for my iPod recently and really like that it adds my personal touch to my device. I got my skin for my Reader yesterday and applied it, after a few issues getting it lined up as well. I was disappointed by a couple other things. I used a custom graphic but it didn't print it all the way to the edge so I would up with a white strip on the back of the device about 1/32" wide. Luckily, due to the design, I was able to camouflage it with black Sharpie. The spaces that I left in the image for the cutouts for the buttons on the front of the device did not match up exactly. I wound up putting all of the labels on it rather than letting them be the cutouts they were meant to be. Also, I really don't like the red numbers that they put on it (and make impossible to remove from the template) as I had already included the numbers in my design.

All in all, I am using it as is, but if I had paid full price for it, I would be upset. Luckily, I got to use the discount code so I didn't get ripped on it.

I will see about getting pics today to post.
revfish is offline   Reply With Quote