View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 03:58 PM   #14
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
Just to spare any future confusion, the email you would use is username@free.kindle.com. The regular username@kindle.com address sends the converted files back to you wirelessly.

One downside to being outside of wireless range is that you can't get the free samples. Those are only sent via Whispernet. It's certainly easy to buy books but I did miss the samples last time I was out of the country.
You can, however download free samples from the MobiPocket.com site that will work on your Kindle. Of course, MobiPocket has to sell the book you're interested in.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote