View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #361
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
So how is it?! And how come you got two covers?
well, I will be getting a second one for my hubby, but what happened was my preferred colour cover (persimmon) wasn't going to ship until October 23. So I ordered the purple as soon as it was released a few days ago as it was for "immediate" delivery. Then, for some reason, the persimmon cover shipped three weeks early and by the time that happened, I couldn't cancel as it went from Oct 23 to "shipping soon" and not cancellable.

The PPW is exactly what i expected having read the reviews. Much better than the touch, which I didnt like and sold fairly quickly and went back to the keyboard. The PPW is very responsive, does exactly what you want it to do and is very intuitive. yes, there are shadows at the bottom and they get better (or worse) depending on the light setting and the light of the room you are in. I went under the stairs where is it very dark and the PPW is really very good in the dark. It's a keeper! I love the covers too - they have done a great design job with these.

Last edited by Pushka; 10-07-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote