View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 05:31 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Ya know I would have bought it there too, but they don't download for kindle...or am I missing something?
I only see 2 versions of the file available for free. eReader and Microsoft Reader. I got the free one for Microsoft Reader so that it can be read on my computer but I'm having some issues.

Quote:
Activation Error
Microsoft Activation Server is unavailable

Microsoft Activation Server is offline for regular maintenance or upgrade, or it may have technical difficulties now. Please try activating again later
I'll try again later.

Edit: Don't anyone else try this. It looks like I still got charged the $17.95 and it was added to my "micropay" account. So, far this book was not free to me from Fictionwise.

Last edited by daffy4u; 07-04-2008 at 05:46 PM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote