View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
gavinjb
Connoisseur
gavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle
Kindle Touch Performance

Hi,

With the Touch due out at the end of the month in the UK I am thinking about upgrading from my Kindle 3 (3G model) to the Touch 3G, but after looking at some reviews online, I have seen several stating that it it noticably slower than the 3rd Gen model, can anyone tell me how they find it.

My main reason for upgrading will be performance as I have found after having a couple of hundred books on the deive it has got very slow (wouls really like it Amazon have done something to improve the speed that search can take!) and am looking to resolve this issue, so if the Touch is slower then it will not be for me

Thanks,

Gavin,
gavinjb is offline   Reply With Quote