View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 12:13 PM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashwanth.P View Post
Hi Everyone,

My name is Yashwanth and I am working in one of the Reputed Publishing Company. I thought this forum is very useful for discussions and can know new things.

i'm somewhere in India, struggling for creating French dictionary with inflections and hope I can find some ideas here to solve my problems.

I hope I did the right to introduce here

Thanks,
Yashwanth

You did do right! -- Now, don't you feel better?

As I mentioned earlier, your question may get more coverage in the Kindle Forum. I say this only because you have a Kindle. Feel free, however, to look around our entire site.

HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote