View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 02:35 PM   #7
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJames View Post
But whenever I have to leave my current book and use the library, I feel that it's getting harder and harder to find the book I want as I add more books. The lack of information shown in the library listing and the lack of organization tools for the library is becoming more significant for me.
You do know that when looking at your Library on the Touch that if you select the Looking Glass icon you can search for a book; either by Title or Author (or as they say Keyword); as you type a list of matching entries is displayed, and if for instance, you select an Author it will just display the books by that author.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote