View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 11:05 AM   #6
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
I agree with your comments too.

Mostly I use my KT for just reading, and I love it for the simple and compact design, the quick response, and the fact that little gets in the way of reading (aside from the occasional double-page-turn).

But whenever I have to leave my current book and use the library, I feel that it's getting harder and harder to find the book I want as I add more books. The lack of information shown in the library listing and the lack of organization tools for the library is becoming more significant for me.

From my own personal reading experience (not counting things I would theoretically like) I would also like to see better handling of footnotes, one-touch access to the TOC (for reading news summaries where I go back and forth frequently between the TOC and the content), text and title search, and the ability to go to a specific page number (slider too coarse in a large book).
FJames is offline   Reply With Quote