View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 10:25 PM   #12
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Wider Edge for Book Light

Hiya!

I'm new here and got a spiffy new little pocket reader under my tree. Yay!! What I'd like is to have a slightly wider edge on the sides of the screen so I can clip my Mighty Brite booklight to it without worry of it slipping onto the screen. I'd hate to damage the screen of my new reader. It works ok now but if I turn the book on the side as I read in bed the light turns and comes off the edge.

I'm pretty happy with it so far. Well.....that is except for the can't use Sync to synchronize my reader with my PC library and all that. LOL I had to call support when it got stuck on a book and the guy said don't sync it, use drag and drop. Huh?? Well what's the sync button for then?!? LOL oh well.

Happy reading and Happy New Year to all of you!!

Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote