View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
Ham88
Zealot
Ham88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Ectaco Jetbook
Help! I don't what ebook reader to buy

I haven't owned an ebook reader before, but recently I discovered project gutenburg, and I think I would like to try out ebooks. I don't want to use my laptop but get a real ebook reader. The only problem is that I can't decide on one. My requirements aren't really that high I just want to have a device that can read books in .txt format, and non-drmed mobipocket format. I don't really need to have a dictionary or anything, Bookmarks are a must (but I understand this basically a mandatory feature). The biggest thing is that I would like to get into this a cheaply as possible. Some of the readers I have looked at are the Jetbook, Bebook, foxit eslick, and the various sony readers. A couple of these I'm not even sure if they're available here in the states yet. Thanks in advance for the help!
Ham88 is offline   Reply With Quote