View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 06:29 AM   #582
mmjoshi
Connoisseur
mmjoshi can load mercury with a pitchforkmmjoshi can load mercury with a pitchforkmmjoshi can load mercury with a pitchforkmmjoshi can load mercury with a pitchforkmmjoshi can load mercury with a pitchforkmmjoshi can load mercury with a pitchforkmmjoshi can load mercury with a pitchforkmmjoshi can load mercury with a pitchforkmmjoshi can load mercury with a pitchforkmmjoshi can load mercury with a pitchforkmmjoshi can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
You're a bit fast. That was only merged three hours ago :-) Await the next builds, it will be in there. A bit rough around the edges, however, but we'll happily take bug reports, I'm sure.

Hm, I think there was indeed navigation among the highlights, but I'm actually not quite sure, I might be confused and it was bookmarked pages navigation only.
Thanks. I will wait for the new release I am aware of the navigation for bookmarks. However, I have not noticed navigation for highlights if it has been implemented. If not hopefully gets implemented soon.

mj
mmjoshi is offline   Reply With Quote