View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:48 PM   #1112
ivakuska
Enthusiast
ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Touch software Version 5.1.2
Hello

Ok. I saw that everybody is asking "how debrick my kindle". Also I saw that steps to repair kindle, but I followed them and finaly I broke my kindle. My kindle partition wont be recognized in windows . PLEASE, let's make one tutorial with video how to do this for Linux - Virtual Machine (preferable video, because many of us aren't able to use linux , especial to repair something, I say this rely on my previous attemps to recover my kindle ).
Thank you very much ..
ivakuska is offline   Reply With Quote