View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:12 PM   #41
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
I'm not so sure. Every day I know of more and more people asking about the Note. It might still be a niche in comparison to the 4.x" phones, but the fact other companies are joining in with their own 5.x-6.x offerings means they expect this market segment to grow.
I have a Dr. Pepper that says they are wrong...you want a piece of that action?

(Grow? Sure. Grow to the levels of smaller, more handy phones, and larger, more usable tablets? Heck, I might even bet a whole six pack against that.)
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote