View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:50 AM   #250
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ersott View Post
Thank you very much again, the collection manager works fine for me.

But, I have a dude.

I created two secundary collections, but When go to home screen, this show primary and secundary collections ¿Can I hide secundary collections in home screen?

Thanks ;-)
I suppose that the "dude" (duda) is actually a question, or a doubt - (no worries, almost nobody here is a native english speaker)

But I don't understand what you mean by "primary" or "secondary" collections... There is no such distinction between collections in the code, they're all the same.

Please explain what you mean
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote