Thread: E-book prices
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #23
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcanusPublishing View Post
Would you view an e-book with a low book price as being of low quality?
I thought this was the most interesting question you asked, and no I would not view an e-book with a low price as being of low quality.

The best book I read last year was free (Hunger by Knut Hamsen - public domain) and my 2 favourite finds this year so far were bought on sale for $3.41 (Slow Horses by Mick Herron) and $2.99 (Bruno, Chief of Police by Martin Walker). I have also been introduced to a few new series that I plan to continue reading by $0.99 ebooks or $5 audiobooks.

Perhaps the best things in life aren't all free, but in this new digital age some of the best things are cheap.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote