View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 11:41 PM   #60
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxu98 View Post
Hi
Sorry for a very naive question. I am totally new to this area (but I have near 20 year unix experiences). I like to patch the readability. I install the jailbreak, my root directory (kindle 3 3G+Wifi) contains "audible documents linkjail metadata.calibre music system". Where is my "/usr, /etc .." directories? Did I miss some basic steps?

Thanks

Jxu98
Hi jxu98,
Welcome to MR. To see those folders, you have to connect your Kindle to PC with usb cable in a mode called usbnetwork. Just search for it in MR ad you'll be good to go. Ask any questions though.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote