View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 04:01 AM   #56
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahecht View Post
I tried both sets of Launchpad scripts, but neither seem to work. I get a "Success!" message from launchpad, but trying to click on the "a new window" link at http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/link...y110y107y.html still produces an error message.
Prior to when you clicked the link and it popped up an error saying you cannot open multiple windows, did you open the menu and select 'Article Mode', and then, when the new little menu pops up, choose 'Fix Targets', and then try the link? If not, that is the way to do it.

So far in my testing it seems to work. Although, I think there are a few links it doesn't work. I guess its all about testing.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote