View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #27
Valdieron
Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewn View Post
Just read both of Roberts books and enjoyed them both, now waiting for the third one to come out. Robert can you let me know when the third one will come out and how many are planned for the series?
Thanks
D

Wow, you were quick! I hadn't even posted on here that Book 2 was available Sorry, you would have purchased a slightly inferior copy, which I have since updated with a few fixes. I am glad you liked, however!!
As for book 3, well it is on the 'writing table', so to speak. Going to be quite a while, I think, before it is ready, but I will be keeping people posted on my website, and possibly making available snippets

Many thanks for posting and reading.

~Robert Day
www.robertdaybooks.com
Valdieron is offline   Reply With Quote