View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 01:37 AM   #22
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
amazon does not force drm on their authors. i have a couple non-drm kindle books on my kindle for pc software.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
Even if they had my format (I'm one of the epub people) I wouldn't buy from Amazon because they force DRM on their authors. I flat-out will not buy DRM-restricted ebooks, no matter how badly I want that book. I've had paper books all my life, and I can continue to read paper books.
i'll bite - why a buck more on smashwords? just curious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdieron View Post
I have also dropped the price for Demon Gates, to USD$0.99c on amazon, and $1.99 on smashwords. I am hoping this gets me a few more views and downloads.

Cheers,
~rob
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote