View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 06:43 AM   #18
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm halfway through the book and I like it a lot so far.

EDIT:
Finished the book today. Kind of a cliffhanger to find out at the end of the book that it's actually part of a series. I didn't notice it saying so in the cover, and it's not mentioned in the description, and even in your thread here you mentioned "epic journey from beginning to end". Please adapt that, otherwise you risk disappointing readers who aren't expecting a series.

The beginning was great, looking forward to the next book...

Last edited by frostschutz; 10-24-2010 at 01:03 PM.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote