View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 06:59 AM   #8
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
I don't think it's out there, and I'm sure it won't be until the makers get off the wide-screen kick. That's one benefit of the iPad - thankfully it's not widescreen, but rather 4:3.

I was looking at some of the smaller android tablets - the 7" Cruz ones - and discovered that despite its other flaws the cheaper one was much more desirable to me purely because it has an 800x600 screen rather than the 800x480 of the more expensive model.

The problem seems to be that everyone wants 16:9/16:10 landscape for video - but we readers want 3:4 portrait for pages. It's annoying.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote