View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 01:30 PM   #3
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by paaThaka View Post
Size: 10"+
Resolution: 1368x768 or preferably much higher (1600x1200, or full-hd)
I can agree with your preference for a higher resolution, but do you really want to set the 10" baseline at 1368x768?

Surely for reading non-reflow pdfs it's the width in pixels that matters, and 768 is the same as the iPad which you note as "too low-res".

(If you're reading in landscape rather than portrait I've found that 1024 is sufficient on a 10" screen, but I'm interpreting that your need is for a device to read full page in portrait.)

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote