View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #3
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
I have found that outlining in word processing programs has been overly complex and rigid. Yet, a good outline is essential for a good, well written document. At least it is for me.

This is the sort of outlining I've been looking for! Thanks.
Glad to point you to it. I've been using it extensively since yesterday and falling more in love with it the more I use it. Take a look at the tagging features for a quick, intuitive way to filter down to key parts of an outline. (Basically just enter # followed by any word in an item, and then click on the tag to filter your current view to just items with that tag.)

You could use that, for example, for tagging scenes by POV character and then collapsing the outline to just the scenes from the point of view of that character.

Graham

Last edited by Graham; 03-03-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote