View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 04:49 PM   #1139
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Sorry mgmueller,
I think that Kindle DXG sports the most outdated firmware between the 9,7" devices on the market at present.
I don't get how can you be so happy with it: it has no reflow! It means no pdf with complex layout, because you just can't really use that kind of zoom.
And it's so slow when you load files of 400-500 pages, even if not bigger than 50 MB. Takes up to 5-6 seconds to turn a page.

I find it incredible that it's still full-priced!

Did you ever try Pocketbooks (902, 3, 12), Boox m91/92, enTourage edge (rip)?

Last edited by lorenzoens; 02-29-2012 at 04:56 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote