View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 11:56 PM   #6
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaPT View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I collected PKD's books in the seventies and eighties when they were mostly out of print. I got most of them from in paperback from the used book store. They were in poor shape then. Now I'm recollecting them in ebooks, where they will last as long as the electrons do!
I'm just starting to read them. I like the movies, so figured I'd read he short stories and books. So far, I've only read "We Can Remember It For You Wholesale." I need to read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote