Thread: 64 MB ebw1150
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 12:54 AM   #6
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
I think the new 64MB internal memory will only be used to store ebooks and not be available to the hardware.

While it does look like things are moving forward (i.e. the internal 8MB flash being replaced with 64MB internal memory), I hope they could upgrade the 4MB RAM on the EBW1150. This amount of RAM is still far too limiting for "surfing the internet" and large ebooks with many hyperlinks.

The REB 1200 has 8MB RAM and that seems sufficient.

And when is that ETI e-ink prototype going to see the light of day ...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote