View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 07:02 AM   #1287
DrAtomic
DrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Is that what you meant in your other post. For the Kobo, my other reply mentioned how to get to sort orders I mentioned will help. The method PeterT mentioned to allow title sorting to sort the books in series order. This is a popular way to do it on just about all ereaders. As well as this, on a Kobo, one of the sort orders for shelves is "Date Added". If you add the books one at a time to the shelf in the right order, this can be used for that purpose. And if you are a calibre user, you can use my Kobo Utilities plugin to do this once all the books are on the shelf.
Indeed it is. I did miss the sort order thing, for which I thank you, allthough it just reorders the mess into an other mess atm lol. I find it silly that I have to resort to using an external tool in order to achieve this, especially since the Kobo is database driven (an simple extra column in the database containing sort order priority would solve it combined with highlight and switch on the touchscreen). Also doesnt using calibre mean you have to remove the drm?
DrAtomic is offline   Reply With Quote