View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 08:44 PM   #25
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@richy1989:

1/ Nope, first opening of the Aa menu, yeah, but nothing more than that (at least for Latin scripts, but the default rendering stack *might* choke/struggle a bit with some custom CJK fonts, can't say, not my native script, so I haven't checked, and I'm using a custom FreeType anyway ).

2/ Nope, see the third post in this thread. Although a custom FT override *might* help.

3/ Err, exactly what it says on the box . The Aa menu renders the family name next to the radio checkbox in said family (with the exception of embedded fonts, where it just says 'Publisher Fonts' in Helvetica Neue or Futura).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-04-2013 at 08:49 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote