View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:54 AM   #1668
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
It will be worth it in the end. I cringed too when I started the Reacher series and paid a ridiculous amount for the book.

I just paid $15 for a Philippa Gregory ebook , but I just couldn't wait any longer. I made up for it by getting the Hunger Games trilogy for $5 .

Yeah, $15 is steep for an ebook! I paid that for Ever After. But heck, when it's your favorite series and a new book just came out what else can you do? lol

I hear many good things about the Reacher series, so yes, hopefully I will like it too! I doubt I can buy what, 18 books in the series at $10.99 each, but then that's what the library is for.
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote