View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:17 AM   #287
auspex
Groupie
auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nexus 5x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I have the unfortunate habit of window shopping for books with my Kindle, when I'm bored I go to the Kindle shop and most of the time I walk away with a little sumthinsumthin.
And that's why it's a bad idea to have wifi! I process all my books through Calibre, so would just as soon not have the wifi. And, probably like every other person here, I already have more books on my Kobo than I'll ever actually get to, anyway.
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote