View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:52 AM   #23182
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Looks great. Let me suggest some railings on the staircase. For potential kiddos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post

I'm guessing that this picture is really just a concept thing rather than a finished idea. I don't know of any material that would strong enough to support body weight at that angle at that thickness.
What Stitchawl said Of course we'll have a railing. The stairs in the picture is just one of the standard ones in the drawing program. We didn't really pay much attention to materials and colours (except for the red on the walls ), it's just to show where we want everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
How exciting! How long do you think it will take before you can move in?

English Toffee Coffee in my cup.
Right now we're thinking between 2 and 3 years ... It'll probably be 6 months before we have our definite plans and our building license. And that's when the municipality has no problems with our plans. If they do, then we probably have another 6 months of work with the plans. Then we have to find builders. And then we think it's about a year of hard work before the house is finished enough to move in. After that, probably another year before everything is finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
A beautiful day! It's dark chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate sauce in a tall glass
Happy birthday !!!!

In my cup: cappuccino. Still recovering from a fun but tiring weekend.
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote