View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #20
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
I don't see how a watch would even be able to run apps.

If such a thing were real, I would bet that:

1. It would be an accessory, rather than a standalone device (i.e. would require a smartphone, tablet, or PC to set up, sync data, and use).

2. It would have an important "lifelogging" component, like the Nike Fuelband+, the FitBit, or the Jawbone Up.

3. It would run only in-house "apps," much like the iPod nano.

Regarding this:

Apple does not work with other companies on products. If you were looking for a red flag concerning the validity of this rumour, there it is.
Apple used Motorola chips in their systems and now uses intel, so no red flag here.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote