Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #47
loco_diabolo
loco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo glo, kobo aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
It also looks like Gecko are going to be bringing out 2 more Kobo Glo covers quite soon. Based on this quote from their website

If the Glo real leather one is anything like the one I bought for my PRST1 (which looks very similar to the Kobo Touch version) - it's a beautiful burgundy colour and fits like a glove. The 'Slimfit', which 'clicks in', also sounds interesting (thinner, lighter) if its going to be similar to the Kobo Touch version.
The beautiful burgundy cover is out (also other colours)!! I ordered mine 16:30 today and received a message at 16:45: Item was shipped. Wow, what a pace!
Soon my glo will be protected by this wonderful cover.
loco_diabolo is offline   Reply With Quote