View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrB View Post
I open this topic in some trepidation because I'm concerned it might stir up some acrimony

My co-author and I are about to publish the kindle version of our first book. Amazon wants to know if we want to enable DRM on it. Please will you help us decide?

What reasons can you suggest for or against enabling DRM?

Thanks for your advice.
If I was to buy your eBook and it has DRM, I can strip the DRM as fast as it takes to load it into Calibre. That's pretty fast. There's no reason to use DRM except to hinder some of your customers legally purchasing your eBook.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote