View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #325
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Right now reading Plan B by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller. Perfect for a fall afternoon sitting in the sun and knitting.
Finished reading Plan B, as well as I Dare, the last of the Agent of Change sequence. Also read Fledgling, the first of the Theo Waitley sequence. New reader for this sequence, Eileen Stevens.

Now onto Saltation, the second of the Theo Waitley sequence. I admit, the start of Fledgling is not my favourite bit of Lee and Miller, but by the middle of the book I was engrossed again, and totally involved. And I'm staying engrossed as the series continues. The reader, Eileen Stevens, is excellent.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote