View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 02:18 AM   #13
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by manxam View Post
As a note, there was an option to enable debugging for the wireless device as well in calibre and I enabled that as well but just ended up with a lot of extra data regarding the contents of the epubs that were transferred and no real data regarding the loss of connection besides the information posted above. I do have a copy of that log if you'd like it posted on paste bins or something.

Cheers
Thanks for your help. I confess to being mystified.

First, could you post the complete "non-extra-info" log (the small version)? If you prefer, send it to me via private message. Clean-install the app again (sorry...), connect to calibre, and send more than one book. I would love to have the large version as well. Perhaps you could zip it and send it to "calibre_companion at charles dot haleys dot org", or by any other method you prefer.

Questions:
- you say in post 8 that it fails on the first book of 4, but you mention "books" (plural) in post 11. I am trying to determine when exactly the failure occurs. Does the progress bar show the name of the first book or the name of the second? Was only one book file put in the folder?
- did the Tab go to sleep during the transfer?
- when you restart CC after the failure, are any of the 4 books listed?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote