View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 10:16 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by arfellian View Post
Hello there,

I'm using the same kit as Tango Mike and have had the same problem. I used the solution provided by Perkin throughout the whole ebook but only the first two instances have worked. Adobe Digital Editions is still showing the rest of the book without the line breaks where I want them.

Please help!
Why not simply make the selected paragraphs Margin(s) bigger?

.normal {margin-top: .5em; }
.newscene {margin-top: 2em; }
I now use mostly Top Margins to avoid blank-page (orphans). With no bottom margin, the page just ends. If there is a bottom margin and that wont fit, text may pushed onto the next screen-page Or the next screen-page will be blank
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote