View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #44
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
I often get the following error when trying to Search Amazon.com for a book.

Code:
calibre, version 0.7.53
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>UnicodeEncodeError</b>:'latin-1' codec can't encode character u'\u2019' in position 187: ordinal not in range(256)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.search_the_internet.action", line 110, in search_web_link
  File "calibre_plugins.search_the_internet.action", line 116, in search_web_for_book
  File "calibre_plugins.search_the_internet.action", line 132, in open_tokenised_url
  File "calibre_plugins.search_the_internet.action", line 189, in convert_to_search_text
UnicodeEncodeError: 'latin-1' codec can't encode character u'\u2019' in position 187: ordinal not in range(256)
This is not a new error and I don't get it all of the time. I also don't have any quotes in the title or author of these books. I did find this via Google. I do not get this error with any other search in this plugin.

Any ideas?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote