View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:41 AM   #142
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Thanks Vidfamne!

(I think Peakcrew has taken a couple of days off (from the forum), so I'm taking the liberty to thank you in his name...)

I'm assuming you're not experiencing any problems, since 2.1.1 is installed on your device and you're not mentioning anything going wrong.
Apologies - it has been exceptionally busy at work (new establishment, new staff, new students, and new IT systems that didn't work as planned), so I've had to concentrate on doing my lesson-plans too close to delivering them ...

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. Thanks for filling-in for me, Mrs_Often
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote