View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 07:35 PM   #11
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You don't need the post_install script on OSX, it does only linux specific things. Try running one of the commandline tools say
Code:
html2lrf file.html
I've moved on to Windows for the time being.

Here's what I get:

Quote:
C:\Source\workspace\python\libpr500>lrf2html sample.html
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python25\Scripts\lrf2html-script.py", line 8, in <module>
load_entry_point('libprs500==0.4.33', 'console_scripts', 'lrf2html')()
File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pkg_resources.py", line 277, in load_entry_point
File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pkg_resources.py", line 2179, in load_entry_point
File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pkg_resources.py", line 1912, in load
File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/libprs500/ebooks/lrf/__init__.py", line 30, in <module>
File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/libprs500/ebooks/lrf/fonts/__init__.py", line 22, in <module>
ImportError: No module named ImageFont
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote