View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 01:23 PM   #1
Ricky Sides
Enthusiast
Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello from Athens, Alabama.

Hi there,

My name is Ricky Sides. My interests are creative writing, martial arts, camping, and survival training. I'm a struggling author. I've written nine books in the Brimstone series, six books in the Peacekeeper series, a short story collection, and a women's self defense book. I am currently working on book 7 of the peacekeeper series.

Last June, Books in Motion, an audio book publisher, published book one of my peacekeeper series. They have since contracted for book two, but it hasn't been released yet.

After BIM released The Birth of the Peacekeepers, I decided to release the ebook version via Amazon's Kindle. I now have all six books of that series in the Kindle store, as well as the short story collection titled Adventures in Reading, and the women's self defense book, which is named The Ultimate in women's Self-Defense.

I just learned about this forum today, and wanted to stop by and say hello. Please feel free to visit my website. You can read my books there online free of charge.

www.sonofartherk.com

Have a great day,
Ricky
Ricky Sides is offline   Reply With Quote