View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 09:17 AM   #8
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I did one of these official DVD digital copy things. I am a technology professional, a hacker geek, and a pretty clever person, and it had me cursing out loud trying to log in to the right services, type the right codes and chose the right options.

It is FAR FAR easier and faster to download a copy of DVD Fab or DVD Catalyst, pop the disk in the computer and rip your own unencumbered digital copy to use however you like.

Want to give me a direct promo code to get a free movie on Amazon or Vudu? Fine. Make me jump through hoops like that again? No thank you. I will make my own digital copy, thank you very much.
DRM. Bah.

Last edited by ApK; 08-07-2013 at 09:21 AM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote