View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #525
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
My Paperwhite's firmware is 5.3.5. I've tried to jailbreak it twice using your method. First attempt failed. Some new text file appeared. I gave it another try and succeeded ( well, it said so ). The problem is absolutely nothing has changed. No new features. No new nothing. I removed text files and restarted device. Still no changes. Am I doing something wrong?

Or maybe I'm supposed to install something else to get new features?
Well, for starters, you are supposed to read files called README. The answer to your question is right in there.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote