View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 01:20 PM   #224
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
I have never made a goal for reading. In these last few years, I have worked hard to get my boys though school, and my reading has suffered. Now, since they have left, I am thinking of setting a goal in the new year. How do you choose your goal. Is there books you don't count? I have quite a few hundred novella's that I can read 3 to 4 in a day, if I have nothing to do. Hell, I have been know to read 2 full length novels in a day, and start a third. I listen to audiobooks as well, so there are those too. Any suggestions?

Auntykatkat

PS where do you get those counter things I see in some of your signatures?
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote